• The pig tail styler can likewise be utilized to tame a mass of twists, making a braid with a basic twofold contort. Utilize a brush with broadly divided teeth to smooth the hair back and into a pig tail. Secure with a secured band.
• Insert the styler.
• Thread the pig tail through the styler.
• Begin to pull the styler down… …
• … keep pulling… ..
• ..so that the pig tail pull through.
• Repeat the progression 3 to 6.
• Apply a little mouse to your hands and utilize it to re-frame the twists, scrunching to accomplish a decent shape.
• Time: 5 minutes
• Ease/Difficulty: Easy
• Hair sort: Long and actually twist or permed
You will require
• Widely dispersed tooth brush
• Covered Bands
• Ponytail Styler